Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A significant increase in the number of political parties participating in the upcoming elections..2

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A significant increase in the number of political parties participating in the upcoming elections..2 Empty A significant increase in the number of political parties participating in the upcoming elections..2

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2023, 5:04 am

[rtl]A significant increase in the number of political parties participating in the upcoming elections..280 parties and 24 alliances[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/07/28 21:23  , Number of readings: 231 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Independent High Electoral Commission clarified, on Friday, the schedule of political parties and alliances participating in the local elections.

“The number of parties registered with the commission until the end of official working hours yesterday, Thursday, reached 281 parties, while the number of parties under registration reached 78,” said Jumana al-Ghalali, a spokeswoman for the Electoral Commission, in a statement to the official agency, noting that "the number of alliances reached 24, of which 15 are alliances." A new alliance and nine old alliances have expressed their desire and updated the parties within them and the circles in which they intend to enter.

The Independent High Electoral Commission revealed, earlier, new statistics on the number of voters, parties and registration centers participating in the provincial elections.

“The number of voters has risen to more than 95,000, and the number of registered parties has reached 281, including 11 parties with conditional leave, which means waiting for an answer from the Accountability and Justice Authority regarding them,” said the Director of Procedures and Training at the Commission, Dawood Salman Khudair, in a statement to the same agency.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:55 am