Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Secretary General of the National Product Bloc calls for the application of Article 304 of the I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - The Secretary General of the National Product Bloc calls for the application of Article 304 of the I Empty The Secretary General of the National Product Bloc calls for the application of Article 304 of the I

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2023, 6:52 am

[size=45][size=41]The Secretary General of the National Product Bloc calls for the application of Article 304 of the Iraqi Penal Code to protect the dinar[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Secretary-General of the Parliamentary National Product Bloc, Jassem Al-Amiri, called for the implementation of Article 304 of the Iraqi Penal Code to protect the dinar.
    The media office of the Secretary-General said, in a statement, that "the government's measures to control fluctuations in the exchange rate of the dollar, which included authorizing more than 100 exchange companies to obtain their shares of the dollar, and after the United States denied the issuance of any sanctions against Iraqi banks, the dollar prices began to witness on a daily basis." significantly reduced.”
    He added, “One of the reasons for the high price of the dollar is the statements of some that the US Treasury Department could impose sanctions on the central bank, which aroused citizens’ anger and concern, which prompted them to resort to buying dollars, which increased the demand for it.
    He called on “the government, and specifically the Central Bank, to take measures to reassure the Iraqi people and encourage them to deal in Iraqi dinars, to take strict measures against manipulators of the exchange rate, and to activate Article 304 of the Iraqi Penal Code, which provides for the punishment and imprisonment of anyone who publicly broadcasts fabricated facts or allegations that may cause events.” A decline in national banknotes or a weakening of confidence in the state's currency and bonds.
    He stated that "the main affected by the discrepancy in the price of the dollar is the people, who will face a rise in the prices of materials, especially foodstuffs."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 2:40 pm