Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Secretary General of the Liberal bloc, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi receives the Secretary-General of the V

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Secretary General of the Liberal bloc, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi receives the Secretary-General of the V Empty The Secretary General of the Liberal bloc, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi receives the Secretary-General of the V

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

The Secretary General of the Liberal bloc, Dr. Diaa al-Asadi receives the Secretary-General of the Virtue Party, Dr Hashem al-Hashemi

33 minutes ago Views: 9

Received by the Secretary-General of the Liberal bloc Dr. Diaa al-Asadi in the presence of Sheikh and Walid Alkrimoa in the political body's headquarters in Baghdad - Dr. Hashem al-Hashemi of the Secretary-General of the Virtue Party. The two sides addressed ways to develop bilateral relations, especially in the next stage given the challenges experienced by the Iraqi people. For his part, the Secretary-General thanked Hashemi good reception., H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:03 am