Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist confirms the country's need for decisions that reduce demand for the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist confirms the country's need for decisions that reduce demand for the dollar Empty An economist confirms the country's need for decisions that reduce demand for the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 5:36 am

[size=52]An economist confirms the country's need for decisions that reduce demand for the dollar[/size]
    • Today 08:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    The economist, Safwan Qusai, stressed the importance of taking government decisions that would reduce the demand for the dollar, pointing to the importance of resorting to a financial policy for selling the dollar, especially in the parallel market.
    Qusai told Al-Maalouma, "The exchange offices receive an appropriate commission when buying and selling the dollar, which requires them to adhere to their commission, at a time when there must be a financial policy that complements the central bank in its policy related to selling the dollar in the parallel market."
    He added, "There is an urgent need to control border crossings, as well as reduce the volume of imports without the presence of external money transfers, in addition to pushing banks towards a flexible banking system and relying on documentary credits, so that all merchants are allowed to deal with reliable suppliers."
    And he indicated that "reducing dependence on the dollar, especially in the parallel mark

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:27 am