Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The popular movement calls on Parliament to rein in the movements of the American ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - The popular movement calls on Parliament to rein in the movements of the American ambassador Empty The popular movement calls on Parliament to rein in the movements of the American ambassador

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 5:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The popular movement calls on Parliament to rein in the movements of the American ambassador[/size]
    • Today 10:43

Information / Baghdad..
    The popular movement for the Silk Road called, on Saturday, on the House of Representatives to take a courageous decision to stop the suspicious movements of Washington's ambassador to Iraq, Elena Romanowski.
    "The blatant interventions of America and its embassy in the capital, Baghdad, have become a threat to the security and stability of Iraq," said the head of the movement's organizing body, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency.
    He added, "The negative role played by Washington's ambassador, Elena Romanowski, and her blatant interference in all political and economic fields, and fabricating problems and crises, affects Iraq's sovereignty and its diplomatic field."
    He pointed out that "Parliament is required to take a courageous decision to rein in the movements of the American ambassador, which are now threatening the entity of the Iraqi state, noting that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has not fulfilled its duty towards these suspicious movements."
    The deputy head of the National Support Bloc, Faleh Khazali, had called on the government to move quickly to rein in the movements of the US ambassador, Elena Romanowski. ended 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 12:46 pm