Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Kazemi is the closest option to the Sadrist movement to rein in the armed groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi is the closest option to the Sadrist movement to rein in the armed groups Empty Al-Kazemi is the closest option to the Sadrist movement to rein in the armed groups

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Oct 2021, 7:05 am

Al-Kazemi is the closest option to the Sadrist movement to rein in the armed groups
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    American policy makers saw that an Iraqi government headed by Mustafa al-Kazemi, with the support of the leader of the Sadrist bloc Muqtada al-Sadr, would curb the influence of armed groups and competition in the country.
    In a report to the Financial Times, they expressed the belief that a government with a strong formation of the Sadrists might help counter the influence of other competing groups, and noted that Al-Sadr's victory enhances the chances of Al-Kazemi assuming a second term, especially with Al-Kazemi's distinguished performance, whether at the local or international levels.

The Financial Times concluded that Iraq offers a lesson that elections alone do not guarantee the emergence of a full democracy, noting that the Iraqis are still waiting for the American promise to come true to them to take the fate of their country in their own hands.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kazemi is the closest option to the Sadrist movement to rein in the armed groups Empty Re: Al-Kazemi is the closest option to the Sadrist movement to rein in the armed groups

Post by chouchou Fri 22 Oct 2021, 11:03 am

Please let's keep Kazemi as PM as I believe Iraqis will be better off with him

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:17 pm