Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The popular movement criticizes Parliament's silence regarding American violations inside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The popular movement criticizes Parliament's silence regarding American violations inside Iraq Empty The popular movement criticizes Parliament's silence regarding American violations inside Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2024, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The popular movement criticizes Parliament's silence regarding American violations inside Iraq[/size]
    • Today 09:25

Information / Baghdad...
    On Monday, member of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, Hussein Al-Karaawi, criticized Parliament's silence regarding the continuation of American massacres and the failure to take any position that would activate the decision to remove American forces from the country.
    Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “The Iraqi parliament is absent from exercising its role towards the American presence in Iraq, especially since there was a decision issued by the House of Representatives in 2020 requiring the exit of these forces from Iraq, but it did not do so.”
    He added, "Parliament, from the date of issuance of the decision to remove American forces from Iraq until today, has not stood in the way of the American presence, whether at the level of members of Parliament or its presidency, with the exception of some honorable representatives who are demanding the implementation of the decision."
    He stated, "The Al-Kadhimi government was trying to find justifications to keep American forces inside Iraq and communicate with the occupation forces to ensure their presence on Iraqi soil for the longest possible period, which allowed the American forces to go further, violate the country's sovereignty, and commit crimes against the members of the Popular Mobilization Forces." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:42 am