Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank puts pilgrims in a {dilemma}

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government bank puts pilgrims in a {dilemma} Empty A government bank puts pilgrims in a {dilemma}

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2023, 9:54 am

A government bank puts pilgrims in a {dilemma}
    • Time: 08/25/2023 17:29:35

• Read: 5,902 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Iraqi pilgrims were surprised by the closure of the government-run Al-Rashid Bank and its branches on Friday, when they went to receive $3,000 at a price subsidized by the Central Bank of Iraq.
    Some of them told {Euphrates News} agency that they "fell into a dilemma after they visited today some branches of Al-Rashid Bank to buy 3 thousand dollars allocated to each traveler at the official price set by the Central Bank at {1320 dinars} to find it closed."
    They added, "They cut off their travel tickets to the Holy Land in Saudi Arabia, and they have to leave today, Friday, in order to waste money from the Al-Rasheed branches designated for selling dollars to travelers, despite the bank's announcement in advance that it is open seven days a week, including holidays."
    It is noteworthy that the Rasheed Bank directed its branches last July to sell the dollar to travelers at 3 thousand dollars instead of 2000 dollars for the traveler and all days of the week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:36 pm