Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Istithmar Holding" lays the foundation stone for its first projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Istithmar Holding" lays the foundation stone for its first projects in Iraq Empty "Istithmar Holding" lays the foundation stone for its first projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2023, 6:49 am

"Istithmar Holding" lays the foundation stone for its first projects in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Istithmar Holding Company announced laying the foundation stone for its first project in Iraq, which is Rixos Baghdad.
    According to a statement by the Qatar Stock Exchange, today, Sunday, the project consists of a hotel and a large residential complex in the city center that will be a distinctive architectural mark that will add to the architectural identity of Baghdad.
    It is noteworthy that "Istithmar" recently signed 3 memorandums of understanding with the National Investment Commission in Iraq, at a value of $7 billion. To develop modern comprehensive cities and 5-star hotels, and to manage and operate several hospitals.
    The company pointed out that this stage and the memorandums of understanding will contribute to the implementation of those development projects that are in line with the company's strategic objectives to increase shareholder value, and support its international and regional business expansion plan.
    On August 14, Istithmar announced the establishment of its two subsidiaries, Elegancia Health Care and Elegancia Marine Marine Services, a branch in the Republic of Iraq.
    And last Thursday, she announced the signing of an agreement of understanding between her subsidiary, Elegancia Healthcare, and I want; To establish a strategic partnership that serves the interests of both parties in promoting the healthcare sector in the State of Qatar through innovation and technology.
    It is noteworthy that the profits of "Investment" amounted to 199.62 million riyals in the first half of this year, a growth of 3.68% over its level in the first six months of the previous year, which amounted to 192.54 million riyals.

Views 73
    Added 08/27/2023 - 8:26 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:24 am