Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Government directives to study the file of returning 13,000 displaced families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Government directives to study the file of returning 13,000 displaced families Empty Iraq: Government directives to study the file of returning 13,000 displaced families

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Sep 2023, 4:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq: Government directives to study the file of returning 13,000 displaced families[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, the representative of the Iraqi governorate of Diyala, Mudar Al-Karawi, announced the issuance of directives from the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, to study the file of returning 13,000 displaced families.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Karawi said, "The return of the displaced to liberated cities, villages, and regions is a priority for us, and we seek to end the file and close it during the current year, in coordination with the relevant departments, and to find objective and fair solutions to any problem that impedes their return."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani was approached in our last meeting with him regarding the file of displaced families in (Saadiya) and its villages, who number 13,000 families, and direct instructions were issued through his office to study the file and provide answers within 20 days."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Karawi pointed out that "the return of the displaced is important in order to fill the gaps and end the suffering of thousands of families that extended to the post-2014 period and is still ongoing."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:34 pm