Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani to the commander of the NATO mission: Iraq is continuing to implement the cyber security s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani to the commander of the NATO mission: Iraq is continuing to implement the cyber security s Empty Al-Sudani to the commander of the NATO mission: Iraq is continuing to implement the cyber security s

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2023, 6:28 am

Al-Sudani to the commander of the NATO mission: Iraq is continuing to implement the cyber security strategy
    • Time: 09/03/2023 13:27:05

• Read: 299 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, received this morning, Sunday, the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, General Jose Antonio Martinez, and his accompanying delegation.
    A statement from the Prime Minister's Office, received by {Euphrates News}, stated that "during the meeting, the progress of the mission's mission was reviewed, and the reality of cooperation with the Iraqi armed forces in the fields of training and advice, and the growth of the field and effective capabilities of our armed forces of all kinds, as well as their ongoing operations to pursue the remnants of terrorism." and its remains."
    The mission also presented him with the final report of assessments of cybersecurity threats in Iraq.
    The Prime Minister expressed his appreciation for the mission's work, stressing that Iraq is continuing to implement the cybersecurity strategy, which was approved in 2022 by the Ministerial Council for National Security. He also formed a higher committee for cybersecurity in order to coordinate and intensify efforts between the various stakeholders.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:47 am