Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government confirms the importance of continuing the work of the NATO mission in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government confirms the importance of continuing the work of the NATO mission in Iraq Empty Government confirms the importance of continuing the work of the NATO mission in Iraq

Post by Rocky Today at 4:09 am

[size=35][size=35]Government confirms the importance of continuing the work of the NATO mission in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-01 | 02:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein stressed during his meeting with NATO Assistant Secretary General for Operations Tom Kofos, today, Tuesday, the importance of continuing the work of the NATO mission in Iraq.

A statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, received by Sumaria News, said, "Minister Fuad Hussein Koufos on the sidelines of the ministerial meeting of the international coalition against ISIS, which was held in Washington."

The statement added, "During the meeting, ways to enhance joint cooperation between Iraq and NATO were discussed, including providing training and exchange of visits between the two parties. They also discussed developing new security plans in cooperation with Iraq's international partners to enhance military and security cooperation."

According to the statement, the two sides stressed "the importance of continuing the work of the NATO mission in Iraq with full respect for the country's sovereignty, and praised the ongoing cooperation, especially with the Iraqi National Security Advisory."

For his part, Kofos expressed his thanks to "the Iraqi government for its efforts in protecting diplomatic buildings and UN missions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 6:27 am