Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Peshmerga liberation hand Rabia in Mosul and villages and Saad Khalid in Kirkuk

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Peshmerga liberation hand Rabia in Mosul and villages and Saad Khalid in Kirkuk  Empty Peshmerga liberation hand Rabia in Mosul and villages and Saad Khalid in Kirkuk

Post by day dreamer Tue 30 Sep 2014, 12:56 pm

Peshmerga liberation hand Rabia in Mosul and villages and Saad Khalid in Kirkuk

[ltr]September 30, 2014 15:57[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]
    [ltr] (Independent) .. She said she Peshmerga forces regained control of the hand after Rebiya fought fierce battles with militants Daash organization, as it launched an offensive against militants regulation sites in the vicinity of Daquq district in Kirkuk and freed two villages.[/ltr]
    [ltr] An officer in the Peshmerga, in a statement I followed (Independent), said that "our forces tightened their control on the one hand full Rabia border in Mosul."[/ltr]
    [ltr] The Peshmerga forces launched a large-scale offensive in various kinds of weapons and air cover and the support of the American fighters Shammar tribe sites militants "Daash" in terms of Rabia, west of Mosul, which is controlled by the organization since the tenth of the month of June.[/ltr]
    [ltr] Security experts said that the liberalization of hand Rabia would cut the road link to the organization Daash between Iraq and Syria, and impede the movement of militants regulation between the two countries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, stressed security source in Kirkuk that the Peshmerga forces launched a dawn attack on Tuesday on sites terrorists "Daash" in the vicinity of Daquq district south of Kirkuk and freed two villages, and wounded five of its members when a roadside improvised explosive devices planted by insurgents on the road to justice.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source pointed to the explosion of the number of roadside bombs planted by insurgents on troop Alپeshmrگh during the offer, noting that five members of the Alپeshmrگh were injured during the operation.[/ltr]
    [ltr] He said that the two villages, which Hrrthma Peshmerga two villages and Khaled Saad, near the city DAQUQ, as he emphasized it progressing to purge the city of insurgents, "Daash" but acknowledged that progress has been slow because of the gunmen laying roads leading to the elimination of many of the IEDs.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The gunmen organization "Daash" took control of large areas of the provinces of Kirkuk, Salahuddin and Diyala and Nineveh after a sudden withdrawal of the Iraqi security forces, including in the ninth of the month of June. [rtl](النهاية)[/rtl] (End)[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:23 pm