Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing parliamentary pressure to legislate the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing parliamentary pressure to legislate the oil and gas law Empty Revealing parliamentary pressure to legislate the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 3:18 pm

[size=45][size=41]Revealing parliamentary pressure to legislate the oil and gas law[/size]
     37 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Bassem Ngheimesh Al-Gharibawi, revealed that there is parliamentary pressure to legislate the oil and gas law within the House of Representatives.
    Al-Gharibawi said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that “there is a real intention among most of the political forces within the House of Representatives to legislate the law during the next semester.”
    He added, “There is a real will to legislate the law in a way that preserves justice in the distribution of wealth among the oil and gas producing governorates.”
    He pointed out that “the country needs to legislate the oil and gas law to end the dispute over oil wealth between the center and the region,” stressing that “there is parliamentary pressure to legislate it during the next legislative term.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:12 am