Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri delivers the presidency of the parliament 87 signatures to interrogate al-Mutlaq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri delivers the presidency of the parliament 87 signatures to interrogate al-Mutlaq Empty Jubouri delivers the presidency of the parliament 87 signatures to interrogate al-Mutlaq

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Oct 2014, 7:30 am

Jubouri delivers the presidency of the parliament 87 signatures to interrogate al-Mutlaq

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Mishan al-Jubouri, he handed over the presidency of the Council of 87 signatures to Parliament questioning Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, in his capacity as Chairman of the Supreme government to house and support the displaced.

He said al-Jubouri's (IMN), that "the request for the questioning, Deputy Prime Minister, which was presented to the presidency of the parliament to ensure corruption in the distribution of financial grants government to the displaced families and food baskets, with the absence of the right mechanisms in the management of file displaced, and the failure to provide the necessary services for the displaced families and creating the possibility of suitable for residence. "

He explained, "I'm from I will interrogate al-Mutlaq, and I expect that setting a date for interrogation in the first session held after the holiday."

He continued, "I have many documents and evidence and indicators and evidence of corruption, and mismanagement of the file displaced during Mutlaq chair of the Commission on Higher government."

The federal government formed a committee headed by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq to support and accommodate the displaced and the amount allocated trillion dinars to provide financial grants and the provision of food and suitable places for habitation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri delivers the presidency of the parliament 87 signatures to interrogate al-Mutlaq Empty Re: Jubouri delivers the presidency of the parliament 87 signatures to interrogate al-Mutlaq

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Oct 2014, 7:30 am

Mullah: claim to interrogate al-Mutlaq, a desperate attempt to target the national project

BAGHDAD / Wi-News
    Counting a member of the Political Bureau of the Alliance of Iraqi forces Haider Mulla, claim some of what he called Almtlonen within the political process, to question the prime Higher Committee to shelter and relief to the displaced Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, as a "desperate attempt to target the national project."
    Mulla said in a press release, "as long as we warned of the risk of infiltration of some Almtlonen within the political process, as it tries to some hackers from weak people compromising national effort carried out by the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, in the most important file suffered by the Iraqi people in general and the people of the provinces affected are private, but a file displaced. "
    "Instead of that, who does some of the Anhspoa Salahuddin province to provide a helping hand to their parents and to their families, took the initiative to attack the national effort carried out by the committee and its chairman, aid displaced persons in their desperate attempt to discredit the efforts of the Commission."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi coalition forces, confirms its support for the efforts of the relief to the displaced and its president, Saleh al-Mutlaq, and will address each attempts to obstruct the work of the Committee and assist the displaced families."
    And Mullah condemn these practices cheap carried out by some who knew as long as adopting the culture and preachers of the sultans as he put it.
    The MP for the existing Arab Mishan al-Jubouri confirmed "get parliamentary approval for an interrogation session of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq in the eighteenth month of October next."

[url=http://ynewsiq.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=9797&iraq=%C7%E1%E3%E1%C7: %C7%E1%E3%D8%C7%E1%C8%C9 %C8%C7%D3%CA%CC%E6%C7%C8 %C7%E1%E3%D8%E1%DF %E3%CD%C7%E6%E1%C9 %C8%C7%C6%D3%C9 %E1%C3%D3%CA%E5%CF%C7%DD %C7%E1%E3%D4%D1%E6%DA %C7%E1%E6%D8%E4%ED][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/url]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:59 pm