Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Wheat is well stored and there is no need to import it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Wheat is well stored and there is no need to import it Empty Trade: Wheat is well stored and there is no need to import it

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 5:06 am

Trade: Wheat is well stored and there is no need to import it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Commerce said that the wheat stock available in its warehouses is good and there is no need to import it during the current year.
    The Director General of Grain Trade at the Ministry said, in an interview with Al-Sabah, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that the existing stock of local and imported wheat available in the Ministry’s stores is sufficient for the current year and perhaps more.
    For his part, economic affairs researcher Dr. Ali Daadoush attributed the reason for the abundance of grains in the international market to the relative trade openness of countries exporting strategic crops, especially Russia and Ukraine, as well as Australia, which led to an increase in production, indicating that the increase led to a relative decrease in the prices of strategic crops.
    Daadoush pointed out that the government’s reserves are sufficient for about a full year, but in light of climate change and water scarcity in Iraq and the world, the reserves must be increased to ensure at least the second half of next year 2025, indicating that by this we mean moving towards importing strategic crops because they are available in At the present time and exploiting the financial abundance achieved from oil revenues.

Views 51
    Added 10/08/2023 - 8:20 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:25 am