Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Trade confirms the need for Iraq to import 5 million tons of wheat during 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Trade confirms the need for Iraq to import 5 million tons of wheat during 2023 Empty The Ministry of Trade confirms the need for Iraq to import 5 million tons of wheat during 2023

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Oct 2022, 4:18 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Trade confirms the need for Iraq to import 5 million tons of wheat during 2023[/size]
    Iraq
    22:05 - 10-17-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The General Company for Grain Trade, affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce, confirmed today, Monday, that Iraq needs to import 5 million tons of wheat during 2023, while reassuring that the available stocks of wheat have not been exhausted so far.
    The company's assistant general manager, Haider Nuri Jabr, said that "the stockpile of wheat has not been exhausted so far, and there is a continuation in the process of processing for citizens," noting that "during the past 3 years, the wheat crop received more than 5 million tons, which achieved self-sufficiency in country".
    He added, "During the current year, we have received only two million and 200 thousand tons, and this quantity is not enough to cover the next year until the marketing season," noting that "next year, due to water scarcity, during which we may receive less than 1.5 million or less of wheat."
    He added that "
    He added, "The General Company for Grain Trade needs large sums of money to import at least two million tons of wheat to cover the four months of next year until the marketing season," noting that "Iraq needs to import 5 million tons of wheat during 2023."
    He pointed out that "the funds must be released quickly to import wheat, because the tender needs 75 days to be completed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:44 pm