Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A drone attack targets an international coalition base on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A drone attack targets an international coalition base on the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty A drone attack targets an international coalition base on the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 4:56 am

A drone attack targets an international coalition base on the Iraqi-Syrian border

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-19 01:16
    Font

Shafaq News/ A source in the International Coalition revealed, today, Thursday, that its base on the Syrian-Iraqi-Jordanian border was targeted by three marches.
    He told Shafaq News Agency, "The Al-Tanf base of the coalition forces was targeted within the 55-kilometre area on the Syrian-Iraqi-Jordanian border with 3 drones."
    He added, "The coalition was able to shoot down two drones, and the third targeted the base, and no information was received about casualties."
    Yesterday, Wednesday, the US Central Command revealed details of repelling an attack with marches on the Ain al-Asad and Harir bases in Iraq.
    A statement from the leadership, received by Shafaq News Agency, stated, “Our forces responded to two marches in western Iraq and destroyed one of them, and there were minor casualties among the coalition forces.”
    The statement pointed out that "a third march was destroyed in the Kurdistan Region without causing any casualties or damage."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:30 am