Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hasnawi reveals through “Information” the categories covered by health insurance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hasnawi reveals through “Information” the categories covered by health insurance Empty Al-Hasnawi reveals through “Information” the categories covered by health insurance

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2023, 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Hasnawi reveals through “Information” the categories covered by health insurance[/size]
    • Today 11:28

Information/Baghdad.. 
    The Iraqi Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, announced on Saturday that the health insurance law will be launched tomorrow to include employees of the ministries of electricity, education, communications, the Human Rights Commission, the Services Council, the Prime Minister’s Office, and the General Secretariat. 
    Al-Hasnawi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Implementing the health insurance law through the private outlets and wards of the Medical City, Al-Kadhimiya, Al-Alawiyah and Ibn Al-Bitar hospitals.” 
    He added, "The first phase will include about 300,000 employees and their families, in addition to 100,000 people covered by social care."
    He pointed out that "the Social Security Law will provide all facilities to employees and citizens in terms of health service, according to the Prime Minister's directives," noting that "the second phase will include about a million citizens in health service in the future."
    The Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, previously identified the hospitals included in providing health insurance services in its first phase, and while he referred to the categories included within this phase, he confirmed that the law will provide almost free services to those covered by social care. Ended / 25h

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:24 am