Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Erbil: Al-Sudani promised us to include the fourth secretion project in the 2024 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Governor of Erbil: Al-Sudani promised us to include the fourth secretion project in the 2024 budget Empty Governor of Erbil: Al-Sudani promised us to include the fourth secretion project in the 2024 budget

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Governor of Erbil: Al-Sudani promised us to include the fourth secretion project in the 2024 budget[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Erbil Governorate Administration announced today the approval of the Federal Prime Minister to include the Fourth Excretory Water Project in the 2024 federal budget. Erbil Governor Omid Khoshnaw said that the municipal departments have cleaned about 500 km of sewage in the city of Erbil and its outskirts, and more than 10,000 sewage holes have been cleaned. . He pointed out that the secretion water project 4 is considered a solution to water problems, especially for new areas on the outskirts of the city.[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, the Erbil Municipality Department announced the development of one of the heritage and old streets in the city center in Berawa Market, at a value of one billion dinars. Engineer Abdul Wahed Ahmed said that the value is one billion dollars, and the process of developing it will be carried out in a number of stages, starting with the preparation of sewage networks, expansion, redevelopment and planning, and it is one of the important, ancient and heritage streets.[/size]
    [size=45]Finally, he explained that the length of the street is 2 kilometers and that there are a group of other projects that will be implemented within the boundaries of the municipality of Erbil, which reflects the government’s commitment to developing the infrastructure and environment in the city.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 am