Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudani announces the start of setting budget tables for 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudani announces the start of setting budget tables for 2024 Empty Sudani announces the start of setting budget tables for 2024

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:39 am

[size=46][ltr]Sudani announces the start of setting budget tables for 2024[/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]Iraq
    21:01 - 2024-03-28[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [ltr]The Prime Minister affirmed, on Thursday, that local governments should exert efforts to enhance citizen confidence, as announced the start Setting budget tables for 2024.
    Al-Sudani said in a speech during the session The second of the High Commission for Coordination between Governorates: "This meeting is the first after Holding local elections," pointing out that "the elections were one of the important milestones that represent an achievement of the political process."
    "Governments must act local in a team spirit and exert efforts to enhance citizen confidence."
    He stressed that "local governments are part of integral to the executive," he said, noting that "the evaluation of officials must It undergoes a professional and scientific program."
    He concluded by stressing: "Our goal is to serve Our people," he said, pointing out at the same time to start setting the 2024 budget tables.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:03 pm