Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alusi: The decision to remove Al-Halbousi from a controversial court is “sheer impudence.”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alusi: The decision to remove Al-Halbousi from a controversial court is “sheer impudence.” Empty Al-Alusi: The decision to remove Al-Halbousi from a controversial court is “sheer impudence.”

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2023, 4:48 am

Al-Alusi: The decision to remove Al-Halbousi from a controversial court is “sheer impudence.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-17 03:21
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Friday, Iraqi politician Mithal Al-Alusi strongly criticized the Federal Supreme Court’s decision to terminate the membership of the deposed Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi.
    Al-Alusi stated in his post on the “X - Twitter” website, in response to a question directed to him about his opinion on the decision to dismiss Al-Halbousi, saying: “I do not have any personal or political meeting points with Mr. Muhammad Al-Halbousi.”
    He added, "But to the National Secretariat, I say: The decision to remove the Speaker of the House of Representatives from a controversial court is sheer impudence," as he put it.
    On Tuesday, November 14, the Federal Supreme Court decided to terminate the membership of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, based on a “forgery” lawsuit filed by Representative Laith al-Dulaimi.
    Following the issuance of the court’s decision, Al-Halbousi said in a speech during the House of Representatives session, followed by Shafaq News Agency, that “there are those who seek to fragment the political components of society.”
    The head of the Federal Supreme Court, the highest judicial authority in Iraq, Jassem Muhammad Abboud, confirmed yesterday, Thursday, that the decision to terminate the membership of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, is binding on all authorities and is not subject to legal challenge.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:43 pm