Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Gas production doubles to 950 million cubic feet within 10 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Gas production doubles to 950 million cubic feet within 10 years Empty Basra Gas production doubles to 950 million cubic feet within 10 years

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2023, 7:04 am

Basra Gas production doubles to 950 million cubic feet within 10 years
    • Time: 11/19/2023 15:43:11

• Read: 182 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Iraqi Basra Gas Company announced today, Sunday, that the production rate has increased four-fold in 10 years, with the adoption of modern strategies and technologies to implement projects.
    The Company's General Manager, Marfa, Kazem Al-Asadi, said during the opening of the Gas Investment Conference: "Holding this conference is a good opportunity for the Basra Gas Company to cooperate with the Research and Development Center in the Ministry of Oil," indicating that "the conference is consistent with the aspirations of the state and the ministry and its directions for gas investments."
    He stated that the company is reviewing its work in this field and the currently existing projects to invest in associated gas produced with oil
    He pointed out that "the Basra Gas Company's production has increased four-fold since the company's inception in 2013, with production today reaching 950 million standard cubic feet."
    He pointed out that "the Basra Gas Company is Iraqi and operates according to international standards as a result of the presence of foreign partners Shell and Mitsubishi," noting that "the company has adopted modern strategies, plans, and technologies to implement projects and manage production."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:38 am