Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jeju: Tomorrow we discuss the report on the financial budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jeju: Tomorrow we discuss the report on the financial budget  Empty Jeju: Tomorrow we discuss the report on the financial budget

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Oct 2014, 9:02 am

Jeju: Tomorrow we discuss the report on the financial budget 

Said Science and Technology Minister Fares Jeju, The Council of Ministers will discuss tomorrow's report and the Ministry of Finance regarding the budget within a session compensatory.

And between Jeju in a press statement that "the Ministry of Finance sent a report about the changing nature of the data and the budget numbers, which can be through the ratification of the budget bill for 2014 and send it to the House for approval."

He continued that "the cabinet is determined to ratify the budget and send it in as soon as the House of Representatives for approval."

A member of the parliamentary finance committee Faleh sarees, earlier, that the adoption of the budget in 2014 is a big challenge to overcome the government, parliament and the success of this challenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:16 am