Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court decided that two clauses and phrases in the law regulating the work of consultants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court decided that two clauses and phrases in the law regulating the work of consultants Empty The Federal Court decided that two clauses and phrases in the law regulating the work of consultants

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2023, 7:06 am

The Federal Court decided that two clauses and phrases in the law regulating the work of consultants were unconstitutional

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-21 05:09
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Federal Supreme Court decided, in accordance with the ruling decision No. (192/Federal/2023) on 11/21/2023, to rule the unconstitutionality of Clause (Third) and (Fifth) of Article (1) of the Law Regulating the Work of Consultants No. (3) For the year 2022.
    The Federal Court explained in a statement today that it addressed and ruled that the phrase “in the Presidency of the Republic, the Council of Ministers, and the ministries and entities not affiliated with a ministry” contained in Clause Four of Article (1) of the aforementioned law is unconstitutional, and the text of the aforementioned clause is as follows (The advisor is appointed by a presidential decree based on Upon the approval of the House of Representatives on the recommendation of the Council of Ministers to appoint the advisor proposed by the presidency of the entity in which he is appointed), this decision shall be implemented from the date of its issuance as a final decision and binding on all authorities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:35 am