Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court ends the work of the Abu Ragheef Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court ends the work of the Abu Ragheef Committee Empty The Federal Court ends the work of the Abu Ragheef Committee

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 5:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Court ends the work of the Abu Ragheef Committee[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Wednesday, the Federal Supreme Court ruled to abolish the Diwani Order No. 29 Committee, which is concerned with investigating corruption and important crimes, headed by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior, Ahmed Abu Ragheef, while a lawyer revealed the names of the plaintiffs who filed the appeal, stressing that they are the father of the accused of killing the security expert Hisham Al-Hashemi, as well as For other officials accused of corruption.[/size]
    [size=45]An official statement of the court, which was followed by (Al-Mada), stated that “the Federal Supreme Court issued its decision No. 169 / Federal / 2021 on 3/2/2022 that the Diwani Order No. 29 of 2020 contained the formation of a permanent committee to investigate corruption and important crimes cases.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added, "The court decided to cancel the order as of the date of the ruling for violating the provisions of Article (37 / first / 1) of the Constitution, which guarantees the protection of human freedom and dignity, the principle of separation of powers stipulated in Article 47 of the Constitution, and the principle of judicial independence and its competence to undertake investigations and trials. stipulated in Articles 87 and 88 of the Constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement indicated that "the contested Diwaniyah order is an amendment to the Law of the Integrity Commission, as it is a constitutional body specialized in investigating cases of financial and administrative corruption."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the attorney of one of the attorneys, Lawyer Muhammad Majid Al-Saadi, stated, in statements followed by (Al-Mada), that “the court considered two cases to cancel Diwani Order No. 29 regarding the formation of a committee to combat corruption and investigate important crimes.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi continued, "The first lawsuit was filed by Hamdawi Awaid Maarij, who is the father of the accused of killing the security expert Hisham Al-Hashemi, through his attorneys, Rahim Obaid Al-Hijami, Raad Rahim Jassem and Ali Al-Azergawi."[/size]
    [size=45]And he stated, "The second lawsuit was filed by Baha Al-Jourani, Nofal Al-Akoub, and Jawad Al-Karaani, known as (Abu Aktham), and I trusted them."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi pointed out that "the judicial decision was based on constitutional provisions, which is Article (93 / III) of the Iraqi constitution."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the Federal Supreme Court decided to cancel all the measures taken by the committee, and to re-investigate the accused in accordance with due process, and the victim of this committee can sue those responsible for it."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi confirmed, "The lawsuit I had filed since the end of the year 2020, and my loyalty order was issued at that time to stop its work until the lawsuit is resolved regarding its constitutionality, but I received a call from my client Nofal Al-Akoub asking me to invalidate a lawsuit because he was subjected to severe torture and indeed I rescinded it and filed it again."[/size]
    [size=45]He continues, that "all human rights committees have been briefed on the conditions of the defendants and how they were subjected to severe torture that forced them to make false statements, that one of the defendants was forced into investment matters and is proven by the judiciary."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi went on to say, "The Iraqi judiciary has restored matters to their rightful place, and stressed adherence to the constitution and the law."[/size]
    [size=45]At the beginning of his assignment, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi formed a committee headed by Ahmed Abu Ragheef to investigate corruption and important crimes.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:33 am