Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Investment Authority announces the construction of hotels near the ziggurat to revive t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Investment Authority announces the construction of hotels near the ziggurat to revive t Empty The National Investment Authority announces the construction of hotels near the ziggurat to revive t

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2023, 4:02 am

The National Investment Authority announces the construction of hotels near the ziggurat to revive the area

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the National Investment Authority explained the reasons for not declaring the marshland areas as investment opportunities yet, while it announced the intention to establish hotels and tourist complexes near the ziggurat in Dhi Qar Governorate.
    The Authority’s spokesman, Muthanna Al-Ghanimi, told the official agency, “The National Investment Authority has put in place all means necessary to reach investment in the regions of Iraq, especially the southern ones, and the marshes, due to their economic benefit and stable investment environment, in addition to achieving investment and development goals, as well as It is an attraction for foreign and local tourists.”
    Al-Ghanimi pointed out, “Due to the low water levels and the lack of approvals, especially from the Ministry of Water Resources, we were not able to declare the marsh areas as real investment opportunities.”
    He stressed, "Work is underway to build hotels near the ziggurat in Dhi Qar Governorate, to revive tourist places, in addition to working to develop Nasiriyah Airport, and establishing tourist complexes to revive those areas economically and touristically."

Views 16
    Added 11/25/2023 - 12:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:47 pm