Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: Registering more than two million male and female students with the monthly grant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: Registering more than two million male and female students with the monthly grant Empty Education: Registering more than two million male and female students with the monthly grant

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2023, 5:06 am

Education: Registering more than two million male and female students with the monthly grant

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Students in Iraqi schools

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education announced that more than two million students have registered to benefit from the monthly student grant during the 2023-2024 academic year. 
    The Ministry's official spokesman, Karim Al-Sayyid, confirmed that the Ministry has included this grant to more than two million male and female students from various educational levels, noting, "intensifying efforts to complete the database of those eligible in cooperation with the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs."
    Al-Sayed explained that the names of the students are being audited and sent to the relevant authorities to release the funding for the scholarship, with the aim of distributing it among them, stressing the importance of paying attention to the psychological aspect of the beneficiaries, as the distribution will be made via the MasterCard for each family that receives a salary from the Social Protection Network.
    It is noteworthy that the budget for the year 2023 has allocated an amount for each male and female student who comes from a family that receives a salary from the social protection network, at the rate of 30 thousand dinars for primary school students and 50 thousand dinars for middle and middle school students.

Views 21
    Added 11/26/2023 - 8:42 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:44 pm