Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of Al-Halbousi, the voter card exchange jumps to 200 thousand dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of Al-Halbousi, the voter card exchange jumps to 200 thousand dinars Empty Because of Al-Halbousi, the voter card exchange jumps to 200 thousand dinars

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Because of Al-Halbousi, the voter card exchange jumps to 200 thousand dinars[/size]
    • Today 11:37

Information / Anbar.. 
    Abdul-Sattar al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and notables of Anbar Governorate, revealed on Monday that the stock exchange market for purchasing voter cards had risen to 200,000 dinars per card, coinciding with the approaching date of local elections.
    Al-Dulaimi said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “The exchange for buying voter cards by some candidates in the Taqadum Party, led by ousted President Muhammad al-Halbousi, rose from 100,000 dinars to 200,000 dinars as the date of the elections approached.” 
    He added, "A number of the party's candidates are purchasing voter cards through intermediaries, targeting the unemployed and those with limited income."
     He continued, "The Taqadum Party has rented a number of private homes and offices that work secretly to buy voter cards and deliver money to them out of sight of the concerned authorities."
     He explained, "Al-Halbousi allocated huge sums of money to the directors of his party's offices to purchase voter cards, as the voter cards were classified by some candidates under the name (super), which is the highest purchasing value for the card at the governorate level."
    He stressed, "Political and tribal figures informed the Electoral Commission office of the existence of this stock exchange, which is run by the ruling party, and no legal action was taken." End / 12a

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 2:20 am