Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federation of Chambers of Commerce explains the importance of Iraq's economic orientation toward

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federation of Chambers of Commerce explains the importance of Iraq's economic orientation toward Empty The Federation of Chambers of Commerce explains the importance of Iraq's economic orientation toward

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2023, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    •  Today, 14:23

Baghdad - IA - Hassan Al-Fawaz
    Today, Thursday, the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce identified the most prominent gains that Iraq will achieve during its cooperation with Asia.
    The president of the union, Abdul Razzaq Al-Zuhairi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The Iraqi government must determine the countries with which it deals commercially, even though the American economy dominates the world, but in reality the Asian economy is strong, as China, India and all countries... Asia is a global economy.
    He added, "Iraq is closer to Asian countries, and its location is the closest area for trading and transporting goods between Asia and Europe."
    Al-Zuhairi believes that “the best option for Iraq is to trade with Asia, but this needs time, and it also needs to work in secret,” adding that “many countries in the world worked with China until it reached advanced stages, including Saudi Arabia, which has contracts.” Billions with China, and we never realized that Saudi Arabia was working with China, as the prevailing belief was that its work was limited to America.”
    He stressed "the importance of the government adopting specialized thinkers to work with Asia," noting that "there are many factors that encourage cooperation with Asia, including the fact that China is the second economy in the world, in addition to the strength of India's economy, and that the two countries have good relations with them."
     He went on to say: "I think that heading to Asia is better than heading to the European economy, which has begun to shrink, as it has become heavy and inflexible."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:21 am