Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: 9 countries are preparing to enter the world of investment in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: 9 countries are preparing to enter the world of investment in Iraq Empty Parliamentary Services: 9 countries are preparing to enter the world of investment in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Services: 9 countries are preparing to enter the world of investment in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 13:22

Information / Baghdad..
     Representative Baqir Al-Saadi confirmed on Thursday that there is a desire among nine countries to enter into vital investments in Iraq.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Security stability has stimulated investment activity and attracted capital in most of the country’s governorates, which increases the chances of economic recovery and the creation of vital sectors that contribute to crystallizing objective solutions to many crises, including housing.”
    He added, "The Sudanese government has actually called on 9 countries, including Arab ones, to invest in 3 vital sectors, most notably housing, while providing a safe environment and a climate that contributes to attracting capital," stressing that "the investment rate during 2023 is the highest after 2003."
    He pointed out that "Iraq is focusing on strategic investments, especially with the launch of large development projects, most notably the Iraqi Development Road, and achieving great completion rates in the large Al-Faw port, which will create a greater investment climate in the coming years."
    Iraq is distinguished by the diversity of investment opportunities available, especially housing, agriculture, industry and other industries.

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 12:25 am