Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A female representative explains Parliament's position on the American presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A female representative explains Parliament's position on the American presence in Iraq Empty A female representative explains Parliament's position on the American presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2023, 5:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A female representative explains Parliament's position on the American presence in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 09:48

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Representative for the Coordination Framework, Mahdia Abdel Hassan, confirmed on Saturday that the American presence on Iraqi territory violates Iraqi sovereignty, noting that Iraq has the ability to protect its territory.
    Abdel Hassan said, in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, that “Iraq has the ability to protect the country and we do not need foreign or American forces on Iraqi soil.” 
    She added that "the American presence violates Iraqi sovereignty, patriotism and dignity," noting that "the House of Representatives categorically rejects the presence of any American forces in Iraq for a longer period." 
    Abdel Hassan pointed out that “the previous parliament’s decision obligates the government to end the American presence on Iraqi soil.” 
    The Deputy Head of the National Sindh Bloc, Faleh Al-Khazali, confirmed earlier to Al-Maalouma that the decision to evacuate American forces from Iraqi territory was long overdue, calling on the government to adhere to Article 50 of the Iraqi Constitution to preserve Iraqi sovereignty. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 8:16 pm