Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A female representative hints at withdrawing from “sovereignty”: Our representation has become more

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A female representative hints at withdrawing from “sovereignty”: Our representation has become more  Empty A female representative hints at withdrawing from “sovereignty”: Our representation has become more

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 3:59 am

[size=35][size=35]A female representative hints at withdrawing from “sovereignty”: Our representation has become more like a play[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-11-29 | 14:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

On Wednesday, Representative Aisha Al-Masari hinted at withdrawing from the “Sovereignty” coalition, considering that her representation of them was like a play.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Masari said in a tweet on the “X” platform, “The weakness of the decision and the leadership’s followers of whims and personal interests have become shameful things for us in front of our public, which is awaiting fateful decisions from the general amnesty law and the release of innocents to the return of the displaced.”

She added, "Our representation of them has become like a shameful play that is far removed from the aspirations of our great people."

The Sovereignty Alliance emerged following the Iraqi legislative elections in 2021.

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:33 am