Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on the United Nations to communicate with countries that have children for the purpose of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on the United Nations to communicate with countries that have children for the purpose of Empty Iraq calls on the United Nations to communicate with countries that have children for the purpose of

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 2:19 pm

Iraq calls on the United Nations to communicate with countries that have children for the purpose of receiving them and returning them to their countries

Policy
    01-08-2024 | 08:55
    Iraq calls on the United Nations to communicate with countries that have children for the purpose of receiving them and returning them to their countries
    Source:
    Alsumaria News
    Today, Monday, during his meeting with the United Nations Special Representative for Children and Armed Conflict, Minister of Justice Khaled Shawani stressed the role of the United Nations in communicating with countries that have children for the purpose of receiving them and returning them to their countries.
    Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 101102)
    The Department of Media and Government Communications said in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, “I received the Minister of Justice Khaled Shwani, the United Nations Special Representative for Children and Armed Conflict, Virginia Gamba, and her accompanying delegation.”

He added: "During the meeting, many issues related to the human rights file were discussed regarding juvenile child victims as a result of the terrorist operations that took place in Iraq and the role of the Ministry of Justice in implementing human rights standards based on international agreements."

According to the statement, the Minister stressed “the role of the United Nations in communicating with countries that have children accompanying their mothers who are imprisoned for the purpose of receiving them and returning them to their countries, stressing at the same time the application of international standards in dealing with these cases.”

The two sides agreed to "continue communication and joint work for the purpose of finding appropriate solutions for this group and the children's human rights file."

Shawani noted, "The Ministry of Justice welcomes dealing and coordination with the international community and providing support to Iraq to develop its correctional system."

For her part, the United Nations Special Representative Gamba praised “the development taking place in Iraq with the human rights file and the efforts made by the Minister in implementing this file, stressing cooperation in order to strengthen the partnership between Iraq and the international community concerned in this matter.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:12 pm