Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the derailment of train cars on the Baghdad-Basra line were revealed.. Transport: We resu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the derailment of train cars on the Baghdad-Basra line were revealed.. Transport: We resu Empty Details of the derailment of train cars on the Baghdad-Basra line were revealed.. Transport: We resu

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 4:49 am

Details of the derailment of train cars on the Baghdad-Basra line were revealed.. Transport: We resumed trips again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Ministry of Transport announced, today, Friday, the resumption of Baghdad-Basra line trips, following a derailment accident in one of the disembarking trains heading from Baghdad Central Station to Basra Train Station.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry stated, in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that “based on the directives of the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi, and the follow-up of the Director General of the General Company for Iraqi Railways, Younis Khaled Jawad, the engineering, technical, and operational staff mobilized to maintain the line after the carriage derailed from the track at the Samawah station.” .[/rtl]

[rtl]She added, "The company's staff removed the accident using railway vehicles."[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement indicated, "The accident occurred after the crossing time, that is, the crossing with the train ascending from the Basra train station to Baghdad at twelve o'clock at night," stressing that "the movement of ascending and descending trains is now passable for the Baghdad-Basra line."[/rtl]

98 views
    Added 01/13/2024 - 9:46 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:14 am