Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including Saudi Arabia... 3 countries submit offers to invest in modern irrigation technologies in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arabia - Including Saudi Arabia... 3 countries submit offers to invest in modern irrigation technologies in I Empty Including Saudi Arabia... 3 countries submit offers to invest in modern irrigation technologies in I

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2024, 4:50 am

Including Saudi Arabia... 3 countries submit offers to invest in modern irrigation technologies in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced the desire of some countries for offers of partnership and investment in Iraq, especially in the field of modern irrigation technologies, while revealing contracts to purchase thousands of modern irrigation systems of various sizes from emergency security allocations and the operational budget.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Director General of the Agricultural Investments Department in the Ministry, Iyad Al-Bolani, said, “Investment offers were submitted to the Ministry from many countries in the field of agricultural projects, and they have not been decided yet, because investment in the agricultural sector requires time, in order to choose the appropriate place and analyze the soil and nature of the water.” And their quantities or stocks, especially since most of the new investments are in areas that depend on groundwater.”[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Bolani explained that “the countries that applied for investment diversified their projects, including investment in strategic crops and complementary projects,” stressing that “all offers are now in the process of discussion.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani and Minister of Agriculture Abbas Al-Olayawi stress the trend towards using modern irrigation techniques," noting that "Iraq needs intensive efforts in order to move to modern technologies and keep pace with the climate challenges that have occurred at the world level." ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out, “For submitting any project to the Ministry at the present time, one of the conditions for the feasibility study is adopting modern technologies,” noting that “there are offers from Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, and Iran, to enter into partnerships or invest, especially in modern irrigation technologies.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He stated, “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani ordered the allocation of the support allocated for fertilizer to modern irrigation systems, amounting to (100) billion from the budget to purchase modern irrigation systems.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He stated, "The Ministry has a contract with the Ministry of Industry to purchase 450 systems from the emergency security and operational budget allocations, and a loan in the investment budget of approximately (300) million dollars with Austrian Power to purchase (5,000-6,000) systems of various sizes."[/rtl]

[rtl]He noted that "one of the points that I requested to be presented at the investment forum, which will be held under the auspices of the Prime Minister, is the announcement of ready-made investment opportunities, meaning that all their requirements are complete, including the water share and approvals from the relevant sectoral authorities."[/rtl]

Views 35
    Added 01/21/2024 - 11:49 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:53 pm