Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America is responsible for the dollar, oil, water, and electric energy crises

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dollar - Deputy: America is responsible for the dollar, oil, water, and electric energy crises Empty Deputy: America is responsible for the dollar, oil, water, and electric energy crises

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2024, 4:27 am

[size=52]Russia: There is a connection between the attack on Iraq and Syria and the American elections[/size]
    • Today 08:34

[size=52]

Baghdad / Information
    Russia announced the existence of a relationship between the orders issued by US President Joe Biden to strike Iraq and Syria and the US elections, noting, “These attacks are in order to enhance Biden’s image in the US presidential elections.”
    Last Friday, the United States launched air strikes on dozens of targets in Iraq and Syria, resulting in civilian casualties.
    Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzia, said during a Security Council meeting about these raids at Moscow's request, that "there is no justification for the American attacks on Iraq and Syria."
    He added, "America is flexing its muscles out of its desire to influence the American domestic political scene and to correct the disastrous image of the current American administration on the international scene."
    American voters go to the polls in November to elect a president for the next four years.”

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:16 pm