Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In preparation for Al-Sudani's visit... Formation of a high committee in Diyala - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In preparation for Al-Sudani's visit... Formation of a high committee in Diyala - Urgent Empty In preparation for Al-Sudani's visit... Formation of a high committee in Diyala - Urgent

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Sep 2024, 6:47 am

In preparation for Al-Sudani's visit... Formation of a high committee in Diyala - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today_Diyala
    An informed source in the Diyala Governorate Diwan revealed today, Monday (September 16, 2024), the formation of a high-level committee consisting of directors of ten departments in the governorate’s Diwan, in preparation for the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, the date of which has not yet been determined, but it is expected soon.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "this visit will include seven important files, most notably the strategic projects in Diyala and ways to support Baghdad, and other files for discussion."
     It is noteworthy that this visit to Diyala Governorate will be Al-Sudani's first in 2024 and the second during his term.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:14 pm