Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who is responsible for the entry of building materials into agricultural and residential areas?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Who is responsible for the entry of building materials into agricultural and residential areas? Empty Who is responsible for the entry of building materials into agricultural and residential areas?

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Sep 2024, 4:30 am

[size=35][size=35]Who is responsible for the entry of building materials into agricultural and residential areas?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-15 | 14:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Local
    The commander of the operations was identified[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lieutenant General [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Khalifa Al-Tamimi, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] responsible for the entry of building materials into agricultural and residential areas.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

He said[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In a statement to the official agency, followed by Sumaria News, "The operations[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It has no authority to grant any[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Approval of construction, whether on agricultural land or on the land title deed.

He explained that "citizens can visit the administrative departments within the region."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And obtaining official approvals for the entry of building materials, as it is the competent authority in this regard.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:27 pm