Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Resources: Rains and floods will compensate for the shortage in strategic reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reserves - Minister of Resources: Rains and floods will compensate for the shortage in strategic reserves Empty Minister of Resources: Rains and floods will compensate for the shortage in strategic reserves

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2024, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Minister of Resources: Rains and floods will compensate for the shortage in strategic reserves[/size]

[size=45]Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Dhiab Abdullah, confirmed that the wave of rain and torrential rains will compensate for the shortage in the strategic water reserve.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdullah said that “rains and torrential rains in the northern regions have a positive impact on the strategic water reserve,” stressing that “flood waves are expected to occur at any time, and residents and those encroaching on the river basin must take caution.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The rains and floods will compensate for the shortfall in the strategic reserves,” pointing out that “the strategic water reserves in the dams have begun to gradually increase.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “The water situation next summer will be better than before by meeting the necessary water needs,” noting that “two dams will be built in the Anbar and Holy Karbala governorates that will work to recharge groundwater.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that “the waves of floods are currently very large at the Hamrin Dam.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:53 am