Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It diagnosed the service reality in Iraq...Parliamentary services call on...the government to develo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government - It diagnosed the service reality in Iraq...Parliamentary services call on...the government to develo Empty It diagnosed the service reality in Iraq...Parliamentary services call on...the government to develo

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]It diagnosed the service reality in Iraq...Parliamentary services call on...the government to develop integrated strategic plans for the services file[/size]

[size=45]It diagnosed the service reality in Iraq...Parliamentary Services through “Al-Zawraa” calls on the government to develop integrated strategic plans for the services file.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-18-2024
    Mustafa Falih:
    The Parliamentary Services Committee diagnosed the services reality in Iraq and the need to develop integrated strategic plans for the services file, while the government called To seek the assistance of reputable foreign companies.
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Adnan Al-Juhaishi, said in an interview with Al-Zawraa, “Our problem in Iraq is the lack of integrated strategic plans. Creating housing units, such as ten thousand units, requires streets in order to balance the issue of roads. Also, these units have how many schools and how many kindergartens.” In addition, universities need hospitals and dispensaries. We are working to solve a specific problem or crisis and develop a plan for it, but we run into other problems, so we must develop major strategic plans.”
    He pointed out that “the capital, Baghdad, has become very crowded, and we see the plans that have been drawn up to reduce the momentum inside it, including the metro, which the Prime Minister signed.”
    He stressed, "We have alternatives. Our lands are large, wide, and straight, and we must move away from the capital, Baghdad, and build cities, departments, and ministries. Even our ministries were established in the seventies and eighties, and the departments in general are old, dating back forty or fifty years ago."
    He stated that we must “deal with what is inside Baghdad based on the reality of the existing situation, but any further expansion must be outside the capital. Civilized cities can be built and a government city or administrative capital similar to what Egypt is doing can be built.”
    He called for “bringing foreign expertise and seeking the help of foreign companies to address the issue of momentum and stop investments inside the capital and make them outside it. The government must not give work to any Iraqi company, and I am responsible for my words. Today there are solid foreign companies working day and night, and before us is what the Chinese company that works in Nisour Square, which operates until midnight. Reliable companies save us time first and quality second, as evidenced by the fact that we have spent billions over the past twenty years and some Iraqi companies are lagging behind. We have the best example in front of us north of Baghdad. Every distance of thirty kilometers requires two hours of time to overcome the crowding, as the entrances to Baghdad are flawed.” .
    He pointed out that it is an easy and uncomplicated matter to address, and it is the issue of the Baghdad Municipality and the governorate,” revealing “there was a conflict between some service departments during our hosting of them in the committee.”
    He confirmed, “I spoke with Mr. Prime Minister, and told him of the need for there to be a severe and strong calculation in order for things to proceed, and in fact, when he spoke sharply about the northern entrance road to Baghdad, more than 100 vehicles went out to work the next day,” wondering, “Where were these vehicles previously.”
    He stated, “The Prime Minister personally follows up on the work of companies, their selection, and filters them, and this is a positive and beautiful thing, and he is credited with it.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:21 pm