Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission is meeting with the Presidency of Kurdistan today to agree on a final date for the pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - The Commission is meeting with the Presidency of Kurdistan today to agree on a final date for the pa Empty The Commission is meeting with the Presidency of Kurdistan today to agree on a final date for the pa

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 4:54 am

The Commission is meeting with the Presidency of Kurdistan today to agree on a final date for the parliamentary elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Toda
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Today, Tuesday (February 20, 2024), an informed source revealed a meeting between the Independent High Electoral Commission and the Kurdistan Region Presidency regarding the region’s parliament elections.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "A meeting will be held today in Erbil between the Election Commission and the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region to agree on setting a final date for holding the region's parliament elections."
    He pointed out, “The presidency of the region is aware that the next session of the Federal Court tomorrow, Wednesday, will issue a decision regarding the complaint submitted by the National Union, which relates to dividing the region into multiple districts, as well as the component seats.”
    The source added, "The presidency of the region has agreed with the commission to hold the elections no later than the middle of next May, and technical and logistical matters will be arranged today, while awaiting the decision of the Federal Court tomorrow to begin final preparations."
    In addition, the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Ashwaq Al-Jaf, said that the Federal Court is facing a historic test tomorrow, Wednesday, regarding the Kurdistan Regional Parliament elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:47 am