Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Tourism Authority is in the process of presenting its plan to develop the tourism sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Tourism Authority is in the process of presenting its plan to develop the tourism sector Empty The Tourism Authority is in the process of presenting its plan to develop the tourism sector

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Mar 2024, 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Tourism Authority is in the process of presenting its plan to develop the tourism sector[/size]
    • Today 10:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Tourism Authority announced, on Saturday, that it is submitting a strategic plan to the Parliamentary Tourism and Antiquities Committee to develop tourism in Iraq.
    The head of the authority, Nofal Abdel-Rida Alwan, told Al-Maalomah, “Religious tourism is the most active in Iraq, in addition to the presence of many tourism sectors, whether archaeological, desert, or recreational.”
    He added, "There are efforts to develop the tourism sector in accordance with the development plan for the current year, as part of the efforts aimed at promoting the tourism sector in the country."
    He stressed, "The Authority continues to work on developing archaeological sites to revive archaeological tourism and stimulate the cultural movement there."/End 25/H

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:31 pm