Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the launch of the salaries of the staff of the region to hand over a file related to the oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the launch of the salaries of the staff of the region to hand over a file related to the oil Empty Deputy: the launch of the salaries of the staff of the region to hand over a file related to the oil

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:48 pm

Deputy: the launch of the salaries of the staff of the region to hand over a file related to the oil Baghdad

10/23/2014 

MP on the mass of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Farhad is able to launch the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan Region of Baghdad before handing over a file related to the oil by the province to the federal government in a transparent manner. He is capable in a statement PUKmedia, on Thursday, "according to my personal belief that he has not been so far delivered oil from the file before the Kurdistan Region to the federal government." And is able to file between the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan Region regard to article 17 of the Convention on the political blocs to form a government Abadi, which includes paying salaries to employees in return for delivery of oil from the file before the province to the federal government in a transparent manner.
    MP Farhad is able to "return Minister Kurds to government Abadi will contribute in solving the outstanding problems," referring to the possibility of exchange advance for a month or two before Abadi as a goodwill gesture, but to solve the problem completely not taken except through file delivery of oil in a transparent manner to the federal government ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:43 am