Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is ranked 86th globally in practicing e-commerce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is ranked 86th globally in practicing e-commerce Empty Iraq is ranked 86th globally in practicing e-commerce

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2024, 6:41 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq is ranked 86th globally in practicing e-commerce[/size]

[size=45]According to CEOWORLD Magazine's 2024 Global Investment Confidence Index, the United States is ranked as the best country in the world for ease of doing digital business. China came in second place, followed by Japan, the United Kingdom and Germany.[/size]
    [size=45]The United States ranked first among 128 countries, making it the most attractive “digital market” for investors and skilled workforces around the world.[/size]
    [size=45]India ranked sixth, while France, South Korea, Canada and the United Arab Emirates rounded out the top ten.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraq ranked 86th in the world, ahead of several countries, including Bolivia, Costa Rica, Albania, Peru, Algeria, and Tunisia. As for Syria, it ranked last at 128th.[/size]
    [size=45]This report ranks the top 128 countries in terms of e-commerce and the attractiveness of the digital market from a comprehensive investment perspective. To create the list, the magazine surveyed more than 120,000 senior executives and business leaders from around the world in about 128 different countries and regions.[/size]
    [size=45]The survey measured these countries on five different attributes, including market potential, skilled and entrepreneurial workforce, institutional framework and innovation, security and privacy, and government policies. Each category was given equal weight in determining the overall classification.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 2:14 am