Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor grants an additional month to families that have not submitted the annual stat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Labor grants an additional month to families that have not submitted the annual stat Empty The Minister of Labor grants an additional month to families that have not submitted the annual stat

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Apr 2024, 4:55 am

The Minister of Labor grants an additional month to families that have not submitted the annual statement
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (April 23, 2024), the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Assadi, granted an additional month to families that did not submit the annual statement.
    The head of the Social Protection Authority, Ahmed Al-Musawi, said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today” that “the social protection departments in Baghdad and the governorates were able to enter the annual statement form on the electronic interface and update the data of those included after completing the procedures for being audited by the subcommittees,” noting that “one million” had been accomplished. And (896) thousand annual statement forms for those covered by social assistance.”
    Al-Moussawi confirmed, “The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs granted an additional month to families that did not submit the annual statement,” calling on all families that have not submitted their annual statement yet, to “hurry submitting it via the Mazlati electronic platform in order to avoid not cutting off social assistance permanently.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:46 pm