Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Astronomical: assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and warn Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Astronomical: assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and warn Maliki Empty Astronomical: assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and warn Maliki

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Oct 2014, 4:21 am

Astronomical: assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and warn Maliki

Beirut-Iraq-Presse October 27 / October: Astronomical fired Lebanese Laila Abdullatif set of expectations in Iraqi affairs and the expectations of the other Arab countries.

Among the expectations are that the assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and said, "Beware Maliki," referring to the forecast in the great progress of the Iraqi army and the forces on the ground for several countries on the ground in Iraq and to provide a Daash in areas of Iraq.

She said "Iraq is coming to dangerous developments and car bombs reap more victims" .anthy A.h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Astronomical: assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and warn Maliki Empty Re: Astronomical: assassinations in Iraq will hit well-known figure and warn Maliki

Post by Diamond Mon 27 Oct 2014, 6:26 am

Twisted Evil
    Da devils gonna get ya

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm