Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee sends an urgent message to the Sudanese regarding “the largest warehouse i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee sends an urgent message to the Sudanese regarding “the largest warehouse i Empty A parliamentary committee sends an urgent message to the Sudanese regarding “the largest warehouse i

Post by Rocky Sat 04 May 2024, 4:59 am

A parliamentary committee sends an urgent message to the Sudanese regarding “the largest warehouse in the world”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday (May 4, 2024), a member of the Parliamentary Economics Committee, MP Yasser Al-Husseini, sent an urgent message to Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani regarding the “largest storage in the world” of sulfur.
    Al-Husseini said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "Iraq is a country of countless bounties, and its wealth is not limited to oil. Rather, there are huge reserves of other materials that are no less important than oil, including sulfur, in light of the country's possession of the largest reserves in the world, which represents a great wealth in view of due to the size of the industries in which it enters.
    He added that he "recently visited the sulfur production lines in Mosul and was briefed on the work mechanisms in light of the presence of qualified Iraqi engineers, numbering up to 700, with extensive experience in production mechanisms. Through management and dedication to work, real development can be achieved within a short period."
    He pointed out "the necessity of relying on Iraqi competencies and experiences in managing the production of wealth, because some of the contracts that are signed are for the benefit of companies and individuals at the expense of the world's largest reserve of sulfur, which could generate billions of dollars for the country's treasury."
    Al-Husseini continued, “Sustainable development projects are not achieved by the investor who wants to build his financial entity and achieve the greatest amount of benefit, but supporting the national effort in production and development will have greater and more important results.”
    It is noteworthy that the Mishraq mine south of Mosul is considered the largest sulfur deposit in the world and the easiest in terms of extraction for large-scale production. As such, Iraq has the largest reserve of raw sulfur in the world (320 million tons). The United States and Chile come after Iraq in global raw sulfur reserves, and Iraq also ranks ranked Second in the world after the United States in rock sulfur reserves.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:36 am