Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Emirati presidential statement: The meeting between Nechirvan Barzani and Bin Zayed discussed expand

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Emirati presidential statement: The meeting between Nechirvan Barzani and Bin Zayed discussed expand Empty Emirati presidential statement: The meeting between Nechirvan Barzani and Bin Zayed discussed expand

Post by Rocky Sat 25 May 2024, 4:46 am

Emirati presidential statement: The meeting between Nechirvan Barzani and Bin Zayed discussed expanding bilateral cooperation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-05-24 11:16
    Font

Shafaq News/ Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates, discussed today, Friday, with Nechirvan Barzani, President of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, the development of joint cooperation.
    A statement by the UAE Presidency stated that bin Zayed discussed with Nechirvan Barzani, during the meeting that took place at the Beach Palace in Abu Dhabi, various aspects of relations between the United Arab Emirates and the brotherly Republic of Iraq in general and the Kurdistan Region in particular, and ways to develop cooperation and expand its horizons for the benefit of the two brotherly peoples. It achieves their aspirations towards development and sustainable prosperity. 
    The two sides also exchanged views on a number of issues of common interest. The meeting was attended by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Tahnoun Al Nahyan, Advisor for Special Affairs in the Presidential Office, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, President of the UAE Football Association, and Ali bin Hammad Al Shamsi, Secretary-General. The Supreme Council for National Security and His Excellency Khalifa Shaheen Al Marar, Minister of State, according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 1:36 am