Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani and Talabani's meeting did not reach an agreement on the presidential candidate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani and Talabani's meeting did not reach an agreement on the presidential candidate Empty Barzani and Talabani's meeting did not reach an agreement on the presidential candidate

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Feb 2022, 5:42 am

[size=52]Barzani and Talabani's meeting did not reach an agreement on the presidential candidate[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]A source for UTV: The meeting of Barzani and Talabani did not reach an agreement regarding the presidential candidate[/size]
    [size=45]A senior Kurdish political source said today, Thursday, that Massoud Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, held a meeting with Bafel Talabani, head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, to reach an understanding on settling the crisis over the presidential candidate.[/size]
    [size=45]The source told UTV that the meeting between Barzani and Talabani did not lead to any agreement between the two parties, indicating that the National Union rejected a formula presented by Barzani, without revealing its details.[/size]
    [size=45]The source indicated that the Political Bureau of the National Union will hold an emergency meeting this evening to study the offer made by Barzani.[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that the parties in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan showed some flexibility, despite the insistence of Bafel Talabani to nominate Barham Salih for the presidency.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 4:19 am